Send Messages Personally for Outlook 4.11Relief Software – Freeware – Windows
Key program benefits:
- Sends personalized email messages to all recipients listed in the 'To' field.
- Creates an individual email message for each recipient with a single click on the Outlook message window ribbon.
- Automatically expands the Outlook recipient groups.
- Can retain 'Cc' and 'Bcc' of the message, if necessary.
- You can save the original draft of the message for subsequent mailings.
- Supports the use of macros in the message subject and text, which allows you to personalize greetings and other elements of the message.
- Allows you to perform mass mailing of several draft templates at once.
When using the utility, we recommend disabling the 'Send immediately when connected' option on the 'Advanced' tab of Outlook options. In this case, you can see all the messages in the 'Outbox' before sending. If you run the utility not from the Outlook message window's ribbon, but from a standalone application or from the main Outlook ribbon, it will use all the messages in the selected folders as templates to send!
Command line support allows you to perform personalized mailing using predefined templates on a schedule and in batch files and scripts.
Send Messages Personally for Outlook is a Freeware software in the category Communications developed by Relief Software.
The latest version of Send Messages Personally for Outlook is 4.11, released on 01/11/2019. It was initially added to our database on 03/04/2018.
Send Messages Personally for Outlook runs on the following operating systems: Windows.
Send Messages Personally for Outlook has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Send Messages Personally for Outlook!
with UpdateStar freeware.